JOB TITLE: Accounting Assistant
REPORTS TO: Accounting Manager
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for correcting, processing and reconciling a wide variety of accounting documents. As an accounting assistant, you will be responsible for the following:
- Entering vendor and client invoices
- Inputting client payments
- Preparing vendor payments
- Verifying payment schedules
- Ensuring correct payment amounts
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with vendors/clients to ensure client/vendor satisfaction.
- Follow all protocols and procedures to improve work performance.
- Delivering all of the above requires effective relationships and communications with Management and our team to ensure that the clients receive the best service and value that Land Gorilla has to offer.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Strong administrative and organizational skills
- Effective facilitation of internal and external communication with strong interpersonal skills
- Seek and accept feedback
- Self-starter and demonstrate initiative
- Results and action oriented
- Effective problem solving skills
- Service and teamwork oriented
- Focus on learning and self development
- Knowledge of Quickbooks preferred but not required
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.