JOB TITLE: Brand Designer
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
The Brand Designer (BD) will create a distinct identity for the Land Gorilla website, social media, visual and company identity. The Brand Designer is responsible for the successful planning, development and marketing efforts for Land Gorilla
- Oversee all design projects from conception to delivery
- Review design team work to ensure high quality
- Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
- Generate ideas to portray concepts and advertise products/services
- Increase the user friendliness of digital products
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
- Stay up-to-date with industry developments and tools
- Upgrade site by updating content and graphics; monitoring performance and results; identifying and evaluating improvement options; introducing new technology; maintaining links.
- Maintains site appearance by developing and enforcing content and display standards; editing submissions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Provides information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Keeps equipment operating by following instructions.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years experience in Brand Design.
- Knowledgeable about business acumen.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor's degree in Brand Design or relevant fields.
- Demonstrated experience as valued cross-functional player
- Experience designing new software products or complex web applications
- Experience in UX design
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.