BUSINESS STRATEGY MANAGER
JOB TITLE: Business Strategy Manager
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Business Strategy Manager will work directly with Land Gorilla management to ensure that daily objectives, reports, and metrics align directly with the company’s goals. The BSM supports and leads a variety of strategic efforts which will play a crucial role in constructing strategic plans for Land Gorilla.
- Evaluate new business models and corporate relationships.
- Manage the development of corporate plans and budgets by playing a lead role in all the planning and budgeting activities performed by the business.
- Negotiate complex business models, partnerships, transactions, and other agreements.
- Identify and target attainable opportunities in the market.
- Clearly define company goals and long-term strategy.
- Examine the profitability of each product, department, and line of business in order to redirect resources.
- Responsible for the management and development of Land Gorilla’s KPI infrastructure in order to facilitate analysis and reporting of performance against plans and budgets as well as strategic objectives.
- Reports on competitor and operational performance, innovations and markets.
- Utilize skills in project management to lead large teams in order to change processes.
- Develop methods for motivating and inspiring stakeholders.
- Leverage professional networks to attain critical resources.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience in strategic planning and business analytics.
- Ability to lead, inspire and motivate teams.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or experience in a corporate strategy position.
- Proficient in G Suite applications
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.