JOB TITLE: Compliance Analyst
REPORTS TO: CEO
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for assisting with and enforcing Land Gorilla’s written policies and procedures. The Compliance Analyst will maintain legal and regulatory compliance by researching and communicating requirements and obtaining approvals.
- Researches regulations by reviewing regulatory bulletins and other sources of information.
- Compiles information by coordinating filings; maintaining updated metrics; providing overviews of product disclosures.
- Keeps other departments informed of requirements by writing and communicating guidelines.
- Obtains approvals by revising forms.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains rapport with regulatory personnel by arranging continuing contact and resolving concerns.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in a professional work environment
- Advanced knowledge of G Suite Applications, Microsoft Word and Excel
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to accurately complete high volume work
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent organization skills
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.