Content Marketing Analyst
JOB TITLE: Content Marketing Analyst
REPORTS TO: Marketing Manager
As a Content Marketing Analyst (CMA) you will assist in further expanding the Land Gorilla brand. The CMA will be responsible for creating, defining and implementing company communications in alignment with our vision. Our team is focused on growth through creative high quality content. As a technical writer and communicator, the CMA will write and edit corporate marketing mediums ranging from print to online communications and social media. Because of this range, our messages must be consistent, compelling and timely.
- Research, write and edit clear and concise content that align with our marketing vision and goals.
- Assist in developing our content marketing plans
- Build relationships with journalists from top press outlets
- Create high quality content to help promote Land Gorilla in top publications
- Collaborate within a team to develop Land Gorilla’s content brand strategy and ensure accuracy while maintaining timely delivery schedules.
- Create articles, stories, biographies and other messages for industry publications. Draft press releases and measure publication success.
- Develop and analyze survey content that results in increased industry and business intelligence.
- Partner with Human Resources in the development of any needed internal communications.
- Develop website content and assist with content on our email marketing system.
- Create and manage our Social Media content; conduct daily review of Social Media and report on activity to management.
- Edit all communications materials produced by Land Gorilla staff to ensure all communications adhere to the brand and style guidelines.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Communications, Mass Media or related experience.
- 2+ years experience with writing and editing content.
- Excellent creative writing skills
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, with an eye for good web design.
- Working knowledge of social media tools and how they can be used to help market client websites.
- Detail oriented, and demonstrated project management and organizational skills.
- Experience working with content management solutions.
- A can-do attitude
- Ability to regularly measure and evaluate Land Gorilla communications using Google Analytics, Facebook Insights and Google Alerts.
- Strong experience using Adobe Creative Suite and/or Microsoft Office Suite.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.