CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
JOB TITLE: Customer Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Sales / Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Customer Success Manager
The Customer Support Specialist ensures that all customer needs are promptly addressed by responding to requests, orders, questions and concerns in a timely and accurate manner, while exercising the highest level of service and quality.
- Assist customers with technical issues related to Land Gorilla software via phone, email, and web demonstrations.
- Provide insights to supervisor into common client issues, questions, and feedback.
- Measure, analyze, and report on the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for continual improvement of the customer support processes.
- Develops concise written step-by-step instructions for all features of the Land Gorilla software.
- Coordinate and produce step-by-step instructional videos for select software features.
- Lead and coordinate all the steps involved in the preparation of learning objects
- Ensure intermediate deliverable timeframes are met, respecting guidelines, quality standards and best practices.
- Continually review and improve all training materials based on software changes
- Coordinate with Sales & Marketing teams to schedule customer onboarding training.
- Define support needs and develop curriculum to clearly address needs during training sessions.
- Collaborate with staff and clients to plan, script, and deliver aesthetically sound instructional productions.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software issues.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid grammar, punctuation and spelling skills
- Ability to think creatively
- Analytical skills
- A can-do attitude
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.