Bringing together industry thought leaders to solve the housing inventory shortage from the ground up.
After the successful launch of the Construction Lending Summit in Denver, Colorado, the latest mortgage industry event is heading to the booming Dallas Fort-Worth Metroplex!
Join us and learn how to grow your own book of business as lenders, local contractors and realtors partner to build inventory in 2017. In this afternoon meeting and networking event, you will meet the thought leaders in construction lending and learn firsthand:
- How the market is primed for lenders, contractors, and realtors to partner and create more inventory.
- The essential ingredients of a successful Construction-to-Permanent Loan program.
- How to avoid legal pitfalls when underwriting new residential construction loan.
- Ways to grow your book of business through strategic partnership.
- Data Driven Outlook on Housing Inventory
- Pioneers of Residential Construction Lending
- Navigating State Specific Compliance Issues
- Risk Management Strategies in Title
- Securing Warehouse Lines of Credit
- Defining Construction Lending Best Practice
- & More...
space is limited. save your seat today!
DATE AND TIME
Tuesday, August 22, 2017 1:30 PM - 6:00 PM CT
Venue Forty50 4050 Belt Line Road Addison, TX 75001 View Map
12:30 - REGISTRATION OPENS
1:30 - 2:30 - GENERAL SESSION
2:30 - 3:45 - BREAKOUT SESSIONS
3:45 - 4:30 - CLOSING SESSION
4:30 - 6:00 - NETWORKING RECEPTION
learn from industry experts
Ground Up is all about learning! Each session is packed with the latest construction lending insights and information delivered first-hand by the industry's leaders. You'll leave with your head full of new knowledge.
NETWORK with industry peers
Following our afternoon learning sessions, continue the experience with the cocktail reception designed to connect you with your industry peers. Enjoy some tasty treats and drinks over a great conversation. All for free.
Crowne plaza dallas
14315 Midway Road, Addison, TX 75001 | 972-980-8877 (2-Minute Free Shuttle Ride)
$124.00 per night (includes breakfast) / BOOK ROOM >
Group Code: GUC
Group rate is only available from 8/21/17 – 8/23/17. The cutoff date to make reservations is on August 14, 2017.
HILTON GARDEN INN
4090 Beltline Road, Addison, TX 75001 | 866-237-4285
(1-Minute Free Walk)
$139.00 per night / BOOK ROOM >
Group Code: GUC
Group rate is only available from 8/21/17 – 8/23/17. The cutoff date to make reservations is on August 7, 2017.