INSPECTION SUPPORT SPECIALIST
JOB TITLE: Inspection Support Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Vendor Services
REPORTS TO: Vendor Services Manager
The Inspection Support Specialist is accountable for assigning orders to qualified inspectors, following up with inspector and updating clients on the order status. The Inspection Support Specialist’s goal is not just to assign, schedule and get the inspection report delivered to the client on time, but to also solve issues and increase client satisfaction.
- Reach out to inspectors to secure fees and turn times for each order.
- Secure all required documentation for each new vendor
- Assign all incoming orders to qualified inspectors
- Assist with reassignment orders and getting those orders scheduled.
- Differentiate assignment types and recognize what each would entail in the context of a given order
- Interact with inspectors to obtain the correct revisions
- Communicate with clients for each order and provide the best possible update
- Follow up with the Inspectors’ quoted delivery dates to ensure the report is on time.
- Read and address messages and emails in a timely manner.
- Proactively anticipate customer needs and identify potential issues; create recommendations, or if you cannot resolve the issue facilitate action with your supervisor for resolution.
- Follow all protocols and new procedures that are created to improve work performance.
- Attend and participate in weekly team meetings
- Work with your Manager to assure adherence to the SLA.
- Work with your Manager in resolving escalated order issues and complaints.
- Resolve all issues to the satisfaction of Land Gorilla, the client and/or vendor.
- Maintain a positive client and vendor experience.
- Build relationships with client’s staff and acting as the key point of contact for all orders
- Delivering all of the above requires effective relationships and communications with Management and your team to ensure that the clients receive the best service and value that Land Gorilla has to offer.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organizational skills; able to impose order and efficiency onto the management of a portfolio of client relationships.
- Demonstrate time management skills; maintain a plan in order to coordinate multiple projects and manage competing demands
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Proactive, driven, energetic, self-motivated, and eager to learn.
- Build rapport and trust with management and colleagues.
- Work collaboratively with people across an organization and motivating them to help you meet client requirements.
- A “can-do approach”, finding solutions to issues that arise.
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.