JOB TITLE: Integration Specialist
REPORTS TO: CTO
The primary responsibility of the senior integration specialist is to facilitate the conversion of data files via translation tools, including implementation of end-to-end data flow. This position will work closely with project managers and the CTO.
- Develop data translation objects and data processing flow using current tools and software.
- Work closely with project/account managers on customer-specific initiatives that involve data translation or integration development.
- Work independently to coordinate and solve highly complex technical data communication and transformation issues.
- Design, test and implement data translation objects (maps).
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to data transformation and flow.
- Analyze customer data specifications and provide gap analysis.
- Create documentation for future reference, training and support purposes.
- Provide customers or internal teams with support on technical integration issues. Assist others in development.
- Communicate with customers to clarify data format requirements.
- Write transition plans to move development work into various environments.
- Facilitate training on integration techniques and methods, including creation of documentation for such training.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- 3+ years of Integration/ test experience preferred
- Experience creating and implementing plans and procedures
- Ability to identify and analyze system issues and effectively communicate findings to the development team.
- Excellent problem- solving skills
- Ability to use sound judgment and discretion in dealing with confidential information
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.