SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
JOB TITLE: Sales Development Representative
DEPARTMENT: Sales / Customer Success
REPORTS TO: Sales Manager
The Sales Development Representative will support the sales team by prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads. Land Gorilla knows our people are our greatest asset and we are excited to provide our team members with continued upward mobility. The SDR will provide sales support while beginning their training on the path to a sales career. A successful SDR will drive new business acquisition by creating new sales and performing the following duties:
- Identify sales opportunities and produce strong leads; initiate calls for new accounts; respond to inbound inquiries from potential clients
- Meticulously record, plan and prioritize your activities to achieve agreed business aims
- Collaborate with internal resources to qualify sales leads and prospective clients.
- Ensure smooth transition to sales team once prospect has demonstrated interest
- Work towards excelling industry standards.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Previous sales role or a similar customer facing role is preferred
- Strong researching skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong relationship management skills; ability to build relationships and work well with others
- Highly motivated and persistent personality with a strong commitment to achieve company sales goals
- Ability to multitask while learning new information about the client base and the industries Land Gorilla serves
- Working knowledge of MS Office, and comfortable learning sales software
- Dedicated to being an expert in your field and providing a high level of customer care
- A desire to succeed in a sales role and develop your skill set
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.