SOFTWARE TEST ANALYST
JOB TITLE: Software Test Analyst
REPORTS TO: CTO
The Software Test Analyst is responsible for testing solutions that have been developed by Land Gorilla’s application developers. The role will interface with other key personnel to ensure that designs and quality are meeting software goals and requirements.
- Analyze requirements and help with defining the acceptance criteria for the features that are being developed.
- Work closely with the virtual environment team to understand their expectations
- Actively participate in code reviews conducted by the developers.
- Actively monitor post- release metrics to identify any defects that may have slipped through the testing phase.
- Evaluate existing testing methodologies and suggest new techniques that will help us deliver high quality features
- Improve, maintain and execute automated functional, regression, acceptance and performance testing codebase.
- Maintain proficiency in application and use of systems, tools and processes within the Virtual Environment department.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Experience with web-based user interface testing
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience in identifying bottlenecks for scalability and performance
- Proficiency in the required software and/or systems
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems
- Problem Solving
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.