TOTAL REWARDS ANALYST
JOB TITLE: Total Rewards Analyst
DEPARTMENT: Human Resources
REPORTS TO: Human Resources Manager
The Total Rewards Analyst will provide analytical support to the administration and execution of Land Gorilla’s total rewards programs. They will assist with the design of compensation and benefit programs that attract, retain, engage, and motivate teammates. They will maintain and communicate a total rewards system that is internally equitable and externally competitive by evaluating jobs in terms of their relative contributions to the organization’s objectives and relative to the industry and local competitive market.
- Responsible for reviewing and updating existing pay programs, developing new pay programs and on-going administration of the company’s variable pay programs.
- Prepare for annual renewal and assist in the benefit plan renewal process, including evaluation of vendors, processes and policies, making recommendations on improvements.
- Assist with labor costs, salary analysis and benefits structure by using metrics and models to understand current salary trends and predict future trends.
- Assist and make recommendations in preparation of merit increase and incentive programs.
- Responsible for setting market data and matching with internal jobs.
- Analyze internal pay equity issues and work with HR Manager to develop plans.
- Assist with job descriptions and setting salary ranges as needed for new roles.
- Design and prepare compensation and benefit related reports for management.
- Participate on a variety of projects including program design, analysis, budgeting, implementation of new programs.
- Develop and document procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated with the ability to research and solve problems.
- Critical thinking skills and thought leadership is essential in this role.
- Strategic planning and thinking skills imperative
- Proven ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations and documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills necessary.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; great presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Expertise in the design, development, implementation, and administration of all types of compensation and benefits programs
- Proficiency in G Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, including spreadsheet and database applications.
- 3-5 years’ experience in compensation or benefits required.
- Knowledge, understanding, and application of Federal and State employment laws
This job description is not exhaustive and the job holder may be required to undertake additional duties from time to time to ensure the smooth running of the departments.